Richard Scarry's Best Sing-Along Mother Goose Video Ever is the sixth video of the Richard Scarry's Best Videos Ever series. It is published on July 20, 1994.
- London Bridge
- Mary Had a Little Lamb
- Old Mother Hubbard
- Little Bo Peep
- Hey Diddle Diddle
- Little Miss Muffet
- Hickory Dickory Dock
- Three Little Kittens
- Little Boy Blue
- There Was an Old Woman Who Lived In a Shoe
- Wee Willie Winkie
- Old King Cole
- Sing a Song of Sixpence
- Ursula the Pig
- Lily Bunny
- Huckle Cat
- Lowly Worm
- Mother Goose
- Rhonda Raccoon (Little Bo Peep)
- Little Boy Blue (Seth MacFarlane)
- Mom and Dad
- 2 pigs
- Isabella (Ruth Buzzi)
- Fernidad (Nick Offerman)
- Old King Cole
- It's unknown that either it's series finale of the show, or it's the last Richard Scarry's Best Videos ever episode, to be released on VHS.
- On the DVD and some VHS releases of the video, an animated logo For BBC2 idents Introduced in 1993, appears at the film's beginning. In this part, a black "2" with a piano falls from the sky accompanied by piano music and crashes to the floor before displaying the 2 in its place and the Animated letter being formed above on the top left hand side.
- Sergeant Murphy, Bananas Gorilla, the pig firefighters, Mr. Frumble, Miss Honey, and Mr. Fixit are absent in the episode.
- This marks the final episode where Lowly Worm doesn't have a speaking role in the show.
- This also the episode of the series, where the plot does not takes place in Busytown in most of the episode.
- This also the only episode of the series, where the plot takes place at night.
- This is same bedtime from Blue's Big Pajama Party & Bedtime Business & Goodnight Blue & An Extremely Goofy Movie.